He had a lot of grace and didn't yell at me.
SIDE NOTE: Adam spent a couple of hours trying to decide if he should stick with his plan to fly home tomorrow, or to hop in his car today, and start driving north. The fact that his plane was originating in Chicago (under a winter weather alert) and then heading through Phoenix (where he was getting on, and doesn't want to be stuck) before heading up to Portland (ALSO on a winter weather alert) AND the fact that his friend Jim's flight to Portland was cancelled and he can't get here till at least Thursday...all that made him decide to start driving. It should take him two days.
Okay, everyone...we need those wishes, prayers, good vibes...heading this way to ask that Adam get here safely and with no problems. Appreciated!
Now, back to the photographing. I got out my diopter lenses...like having a macro lens. And I took close-up photos of my Christmas village: