My friend, Marilyn, wrote 'dislike' after I noted on Facebook that it sucked to be back on antibiotics and prednisone. Thanks, Marilyn, I couldn't agree more!
Went to the ENT's office with the following complaints:
- my left ear is ringing
- my left ear has 'feedback', like a bad phone
- my sinuses are totally inflamed
- my left tearduct leaks into my eye
- I am coughing up green gunk
- I am coughing
- when I blow my nose, my ear makes popping noises...though luckily it no longer makes the room spin
I am certainly glad that modern medicine can help me here, but I hate having the side effects of the meds. I am hoping that it will NOT be a problem this time.